- Leaves are tinged with red
- Holds well in heat, best color in cool seasons
- Bibb or Butterhead lettuce
- 60 days
Sow continuously for a constant supply of lettuce. Best grown in cooler weather. Plant in full sun or partial shade.
1 in stock
One of the most beautiful varieties in SSE’s collection of over one thousand lettuces. Curly frilled oakleaf-shaped leaves retain their dark red color in hot weather. Mild flavor. Looseleaf, 65 days.
- Frilled, oakleaf-shaped leaves
- Mild flavor
- Looseleaf and cut-and-come again
- 65 days