- Leaves are tinged with red
- Holds well in heat, best color in cool seasons
- Bibb or Butterhead lettuce
- 60 days
Sow continuously for a constant supply of lettuce. Best grown in cooler weather. Plant in full sun or partial shade.
Out of stock
One of the most beautiful varieties in SSE’s collection of over one thousand lettuces. Curly frilled oakleaf-shaped leaves retain their dark red color in hot weather. Mild flavor. Looseleaf, 65 days.
- Frilled, oakleaf-shaped leaves
- Mild flavor
- Looseleaf and cut-and-come again
- 65 days