Geopot Fabric Pots
One solution for all your container needs. 20 gallon capacity/Tan
We love these for many reasons! GeoPot fabric pot’s signature fabric and novel construction help growers achieve the ideal root environment which promotes water and nutrient uptake for rapid yield and plant development throughout each growth cycle.
The handles on the GeoPot Fabric Pots are constructed with marine-grade, durable stitching to ensure they stay happily attached – no matter the job. Handles make moving your plants to that perfect spot easy.
Designed with function and durability at the forefront, GeoPot Fabric Pots with Handles combine excellent breathability for heat regulation, high drainage, and sturdy construction to deliver a long lasting, dependable fabric pot product. The geotextile fabric is made from BPA free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season – in even the harshest salt and moisture laden conditions. GeoPot Fabric Pots with Handles boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season.
Benefits of GeoPot Fabric Pots with Handles:
• Aerated fabric pot – promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
• Durable, washable, reusable for up to 5 cycles, making them a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
• Self-supporting square bottom design
• Strong marine-grade stitching on handles and quad-stitch seam
• Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
• Handles allow for easy movement of pots